Monday, May 28, 2012

My life has very busy the past few months with many changes. I have finally finished the spring semester of my graduate classes so I feel I can breathe again. I am taking summer classes but I have chosen to only sign up for part time because summer will be busy for me.

My first grand-baby is due September 22nd. Her name is Serenity Aurora so I am doing what any grand-mother would do, buy all the adorable clothes I can find. My grand-baby has got to be stylin'. :)

Football season starts for my son in a couple of weeks. He is going to be a Sophomore and he is being moved up to the Varsity football team. I am one of the football moms who make sure the boys are fed and have plenty of water during the two-a-day practices. Last season my job as a Football Mom consisted of making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches using four loaves of bread, cutting a  gallon of pickles into slices, cutting three bags of oranges into slices, cantaloupes, honeydew melons, bananas, watermelons, and grapes. It is a big job feeding about 60 teenage football players, but it is a very rewarding job.

Authors: I am currently accepting request for book reviews, and interviews. If you need your book reviewed by a deadline please include the date in your request.

Have a wonderful and happy summer,
Vicki
Enchanted Book Haven

No comments:

Post a Comment